Presentation Skills Training
An inspirational training day to help improve your presentation skills and build confidence
Most presentation and speaking courses are run by people who don’t present for a living. Your host for the day Liam O’Connell has been presenting and engaging with audiences for over 30 years. As a successful professional speaker, facilitator and international author, he has spoken to thousands of people.
Liam has also been a singer songwriter since the age of 14, performed at top venues and recorded CD's with the Beautiful Souths producer and other talented musicians. He he will share his vast knowledge of all aspects of performance with you In a relaxed and informal atmosphere. You will learn practical tips and the secrets of the professional speaking trade to help you grow in confidence and deliver fantastic presentations.
- Develop your skills, confidence and effectiveness as a presenter
- Overcome your fear of speaking in public
- Deliver great speeches that make a lasting impact
- Improve your business presentations
- Enjoy a fun, engaging and inspiring day
A motivational, inspiring & fun experience!
- This is ideal for people and organisations who want to ensure their employees get the best possible presentation skills training from an expert professional speaker.
- Note: All delegates will receive a copy or an e-guide of Liam’s book Your Instant guide to public speaking & presentation skills
For more information contact Liam O’Connell
Tel: 07714 379 372
Written by top professional speaker Liam O’Connell, your instant guide utilises his many years of experience to help you improve your presentation and public speaking skills. Packed with great tips and practical advice it also features contributions from other members of the Professional Speakers Association
“If you really want to know what makes a great speaker, then your search is finally over.”
Paul Mcgee – International Speaker/Author
What people say about Liam
"Liam creates an emotional connection with his audience. He has that special magic ingredient that makes him a great speaker.”
Wayne Clarke, Managing Partner, Best Companies Partnership (Sunday Times best 100 Companies to work for)
"Liam’s knowledge and experience ensures his events and conferences are a fantastic success, I love his work!"
Kriss Akabusi, Olympic athlete/Speaker/TV personality
"Thanks so much for an inspirational and motivating speech you were brilliant Liam!”